My War Wagon Build " Pic heavy "

Now I would like to know did you make the burner for the fish fryer , because I have been looking at those fryer and havent't figure out what type of burner it is , if possible please send me some details on the burner and what the measurement of the grease tank. Great job on cooker also

I don't know for sure but my pop made a big turkey fryer rig with 4 burners that look exactly like the burner on the production picture. Its basically a weed burner. Thats what it looks like to me. Makes for a very simple/durable burner.

Im working on that myself, one thing you have to have a hi pressure regulating valve, 15 to 20 psi, and the internal pipe is a 2" square turned on edge "so batter that falls to the bottom does not burn", for the burner is I drilled 2" holes on all four sides and caped the end 3" back, taped the cap and installed a 3/8 JIC fitting for the nozzel,,, now I have not fired it up yet so im not sure if I have got it right but that is real close to whats on the original,,, I will let you guys know how it works when I get there,,,
Puddle

DUDE that is some nice work! Glad to see you posting over here! We need to go fishing again soon :)

That is one fine pit.... nice cat too..... great craftmanship.....

Man thats a nice rig, where abouts in calhoun are you? My folks live out in snoraville!!

Rich
Caught that cat on rod and reel this spring on the TN river neer Chattanooga ,,

And PP, I actually live in Snorville off of Cash road, Small world,,:eusa_clap
Thanks for the complements guys,,,
Puddle

Started on my fish fryer today, wish me luck on the burner using a 2" pipe. I'm starting out with an .035 orifice always can drill out

Sounds good, Im loaded at work for the next couple of weeks so might be a while before I can get back to mine,,,
Take some pics and let me know how it goes ,cutting the angle's on the tube is a little tricky...
Good Luck,,,
Puddle

I had my mechanic do the pipe bends ,he give me the pipe. it was stainless exhaust pipe. I already had the right size plate for the fat tank.

We have had a long wet winter around here and as you can see I have been working on the smoker in the back yard in the dirt,"to heavy to move back into the shop",:icon_wink

Over the last two days I have gotten a little farther along,,, Got the drain and the baffle plate welded in to the main chamber, got the burner and the top door with drip edges put on the fryer,, Got the shelves door and the interlocking seals put on the rid box, End of the fire box done with the drop away clean out door,,

That has about 95% of the grill work done now I have to start putting the trailer together "which I can do in the shop"... still hopeing to have it done by the spring"""hope""":biggrin:
Cant wait to fire it up..
Puddle

Attachments

• the idea.JPG
    the idea.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 354
  • rib box 2.JPG
    rib box 2.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 353
  • baffle plate 1.JPG
    baffle plate 1.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 354