*** VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Burger" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry Guys Skippy Burgers got my vote and anyone who has had one knows why...I believe to quote Don from BoonDoogle..."those are off the hook!!" Yes they are!!

I'll second that,,, off the hook is right. Best burger I've ever had
Hail to the Skippppppppppppppppppy Burger.

Hear Hear Chris. Very well said!:thumb::thumb:

I didn't enter, but please vote for me anyway.:becky:

Chris, ben away from the keyboard, this is what I posted. But I like the idea that if Gore gets a vote it goes to me.:laugh::laugh:

Keeping it food related...

url

Well, that's settled it... since I posted a picture of my gorgeous daughter... I have not received another vote... Must be all about the food then!

Cheers!

Bill

I am rolling with the big 0 right now and that's cool but, if you look closely at my burger, you may notice it's arachnid/alien-like appearance. I'm not saying that it is an arachnid or alien-like creature but, you don't want to make it angry. :twisted:

Time's up... I'm gonna vote....

Well Done Mr Gooseman... I've never had a Goose Burger. I Lurve Goose to death... I want a GooseBurger.... I NEED a Gooseburger!

This Just in...Mexico City has just come under attack by numerous giant BigButz burgers that fled from the local cave system. The soccer stadium is being set up for a final showdown...we now resume your regularly scheduled thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfKakOgshxw

First of all, YOU ROCK! :rockon:
Second, see people! You bring this upon yourselves! You've angered it!

There is no shame in a properly earned '0'.

I've received no more votes and I've run out of puppies and kittens......
Hmmmmm.....what could I possibly use next to conspire votes?.....:confused:

I've received no more votes and I've run out of puppies and kittens......
Hmmmmm.....what could I possibly use next to conspire votes?.....:confused:

DON'T, I repeat, DON'T go to your Dads today!!:shock:

These all look fantastic! I don't know how you could pick just one, that is tough. :thumb:

Tie again, cool!

Just want you guys to know that if anyone can pull off a zero in a throwdown tie-breaker, the Zero Club will build and consecrate a special shrine and you will be honored as a Zero god.

I think I have officially received my first 0. Wonder if I'll be able to collect the whole set. How many does it take to get into THE club?

Back