Militant's Spicewine - Finished Pics !!!

MilitantSquatter

Reaction score
Not much more I can say but......Perfection, a work of art in my eyes !!!!..... Way to go Jay and team !!!...

Customized Medium Spicewine with 4th shelf added, rear handle and third set of wheels added for ease transporting up/down trailer ramp, custom logo and paint job (Metallic Steel Blue from 2007 Daimler Chrysler paint series)....

Per Jay..It was a dark, cloudy day so it was not the ideal photo conditions, but I think the pictures are still great. Jay will be crating up the smoker to send off to Chicago later this week to be consolidated as part of the Kingsford event in NYC that this Spicewine will be part of in Mid March. (no new details as of yet).

Besides Jay... Special thanks to Jimmy (smokincraker) for answering a million and one questions about space capacity, maneuveribility, etc...

Last edited:
Hmmm... I don't think that meat will be any good by the time the cooker reaches NYC... :rolleyes:

Lookin' good, Vinny! If I can figure out where it is being staged in Chicago, I'll let you know how well it cooks! :-D

Mopar paint? Sacrilege! Blasphemous! Now a nice Chevy orange on the other hand... :wink:

Give us a heads up reminder before that tv show airs Vinny. No way I'm goin to remember it that far out.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's an absolute thing of beauty. Congratulations and best of luck. Your cooker will soon be World Famous in Merrick. See you soon.

Sho is purty! I'd be afraid to get it dirty. Easy to tell that Vinny is a happy man.

Congrats Vinny.

Good luck with the new cooker.

That is one sweeeeeet smoker. Hope to see it in action in Madison Sq. Park!

You have no idea how envious I am! Beautiful!!

Very nice! I love the color choice. Please keep us informed when it makes its network debut!
Brian

Vinny it's a work of art it will be the most raved about smoker in March!

Back