Omaha Mini Bash - Now Including Bash Bites!

Doorbusters

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Tuesday Oct. 28, time and place yet to be determined!

Who is in?

Damn it's good to be back!

Tom/Roo and I will be there. Ill talk Scott (Well Smoke U) into it, we have a small Veterans cook the next night but he can stop for one "Nancy drink", wherever we go... How about the rest of you Omaha Farkers? We need to make a brother feel welcome in our lil town before he goes under the local knife!!!

Looks like we will be hooking up at the Varsity Sports Cafe and Roman Coin Pizza at 14529 F Street. Tuesday the 28th anytime after 6PM. Looks like they have a great area to sit and chat, but also a good menu.
http://www.varsityomaha.com is the website if you want more on the menu. The F St. location is fairly new.
Looks like a good time is in the making!

Thanks for bumping Gary, logged on to do just that. So far it sounds like 8-10...the more the merrier, whoever is there first snag an area large enough for at least that. See you all tomorrow night.

Happy hour goes until 7! I'll be there early! I'll be the large round purple object! I don't think you can miss the Smokin Goatee!

Thank Goodness

I think I am the first one home. Let me start by saying every "bite" that is posted was taken entirely out of context!
My first hint was when Scott walked in and 3 people said, "let me see your weiner". At this point I knew I was home! One thing we did learn is that Smokin Goatee needs to change his name. Scott's Goatee is mature, a man if you will, Riley, no offense, your Goatee has yet to see puberty!

We had a great time and I know we will do it again soon. Next time we will meet in a driveway with a cooler full of beer and a ton of wood and meat!

Great to meet everyone! Wherever you go, all Brothers are the same!

Had a great time tonight. The beer was cold, the pizza was tasty and the stories were...well...entertaining! Like Dustin said you can't believe much of anyting that gets posted. What happens at the bash stays at the bash, isn't that right Char?

It was nice to meet everyone. I look forward to our next bash. Let's make it on a Mon, Wed or Fri maybe Scott will show us his special wardrobe!

OH......Trucky, I wasn't gonna go there! You sure you wanna see that? Especially if he brings his weiner?

Had a great time tonight. The beer was cold, the pizza was tasty and the stories were...well...entertaining! Like Dustin said you can't believe much of anyting that gets posted. What happens at the bash stays at the bash, isn't that right Char?

It was nice to meet everyone. I look forward to our next bash. Let's make it on a Mon, Wed or Fri maybe Scott will show us his special wardrobe!

Is that allowed. Pizza? At a bash. I'm sure it was bbq chicken pizza right?

Char? Tell me you had some Q too...

Larry..I barely got to eat anything I was trying to write bash bites as fast as they were flying....my poor lil grocery list almost combusted from the content.

Fun times all...as promised....bash bites (not bad for two hours and the ones I can actually read or remember my short hand...)

Official Bash Bite on 10/28/08 .... in a respectable family oriented pizza joint somewhere in Omaha NE

Where do you all find good wood around here – Riley (Smokin Goatee)

A purple trailer??? Now you’re just gaying up BBQ (NTTIAWWT) – Tom (Roo) to Dustin (Doorbuster)

I stayed and helped Pat rub his butts…and then we worked with his meat – Gary (Garyk1398) in reference to hanging out at RiverCity Roundup

When it comes to Smokin Goatee, hes not exit only – Dustin (Doorbuster)

Its funny (to Aubrey, Goatee’s wife)…you sell for Slumber Parties , and I wear my wifes underwear Mon, Wed and Fridays – Scott (Well Smoke U) ….Later in the evening…… To Scott (from Dustin)….No offense but it probably took her that long to get her underwear off of you…..

In discussing a new bbq joint in Omaha….Scott to Trucky and Gary… “You know where it is!!! Iit used to be an old Daylight Donuts”

When discussing making hot dogs / wieners (whatever you want to call them if your hung up on nouns)

His sausage was too tight – Don (Trucky) (and I have no idea what he was talking about)

This isn’t a beer belly, it’s a 15ft fatty wrapped around – Tom (Roo)….

You know, when your biting into your wiener, its stiff, but there isn’t much of a snap – Scott (Well Smoke U) regarding he and Tom (Roos) recent batch of wieners

In discussing other brothers we all knew…..

When he (Vern) held me at the Gab – Dustin (Doorbuster)….he was in his shortbus with a pap smear machine on his face, he was making so much noise there was no way any of the rest of us could stay in there with him….

LOL....Nice work on the bash bites Char! Funny stuff. Gary---you can rub my butts anytime you want. :roll:

Wow and that wasn't the half of them. I think we made several tables leave due to our sophmoric behavior. But it was fun.

Seriously, looking for good wood!!! I had a great time last night meeting some of the brethern, and I look forward to many more. Doorbusters told me what a great group this is and he was ABSOLUTELY correct!

In discussing a new bbq joint in Omaha….Scott to Trucky and Gary… “You know where it is!!! Iit used to be an old Daylight Donuts”

I tried to explain to Scott that the stereotype of cops eating donuts is out of date.....we've moved to the more nutritious bagels and cream cheese! :p

Back