• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Brethren "BBQ PIZZA" Throwdown!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our new category is called...

[SIZE=+2]"BBQ PIZZA!"
Grilled-Pizza-10_zpsecea43ca.jpg

Who doesn't love BBQ pizza? :hungry:
Is this going to be fun, or what? :whoo:

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]As chosen by [/SIZE][SIZE=+2]jmoney7269, for his momentous and landslide win in the "Smoke Ring" Throwdown!

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]And guess what? No special rules! Just BBQ pizza, whatever that means to YOU.
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+2]Click here to READ THE RULES for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 3/1 through Sunday 3/10.

Entry pictures must be submitted by 6 a.m. Central US Time on Monday morning 3/11.

Before submitting an entry to this Throwdown, make sure you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

[/SIZE]

And, what is up with "No special rules"?!?! I thought the whole point of having Moose "Moose" the TD's was to make the special rules more clear :noidea:

Wait, I'm confused. Do we have to BBQ the pizza low and slow, or do we just have to use BBQ sauce on the pizza? :help: There seem to be a lot of special rules, for a TD with no special rules...

Wait, CD just told me that my pizza wasn't good for purist ... do I need to go buy a baby pig and grow it into a 250lb hog ... then kill it and butcher it ... making my own bacon, ham and sausage

I have enough cows locally so there's no problem with milking my own cow to eventually turn it into cheese ...

Alright, if nobody else is gonna say it then I guess I have to. Really Moose? The first TD you post is farking Pizza??? Like nobody is going to notice that you are the master of the pizza??? C'mon, might as well have bigabyte post a TD on SPAMfish :tsk:

Edit: Nevermind, CD already said it. Disregard.

Was this helpful?

Wait, CD just told me that my pizza wasn't good for purist ... do I need to go buy a baby pig and grow it into a 250lb hog ... then kill it and butcher it ... making my own bacon, ham and sausage

I have enough cows locally so there's no problem with milking my own cow to eventually turn it into cheese ...

I said it was tempting. Geez. :rolleyes:

CD

Alright, if nobody else is gonna say it then I guess I have to. Really Moose? The first TD you post is farking Pizza??? Like nobody is going to notice that you are the master of the pizza??? C'mon, might as well have bigabyte post a TD on SPAMfish :tsk:

Was this helpful?

First thing that came to mind is I'm not preparing anything until I hear from jmoney7269. He probably wrote something like, "For the next Throwdown we should have pulled pork sammies."

and Moose probably wrote back saying, "Great idea! Pizza it is!"

:tsk:

And yes, I did find your post helpful, but there's not a farkin' lot I can do about it is there, as we're just second-class citizens in this subforum. At least that's what the management here is telling us. :tsk:

Whether you believe me or not, I had absolutely nothing to do with the selection of this category. In fact, when I got the message from jmoney, I thought, "Oh great. This is just perfect. My first TD category announcement and it's farking pizza! The entire whack-a-doodle brigade is going to have a field day with this". :mmph:

Nonetheless, it is what's up next, and it's not just pizza, it's BBQ Pizza, whatever that means to YOU.

NEXT!

:becky:

In your sig, Moose. That ghost's been buggin' me for months.

Thanks Guerry, that has been bothering me for I don't know how long. I found your post extremely helpful too, but I'm not allowed to tell you in a simple way, with the click of a nipple and must resort to typing out a long message like this one, wasting time and valuable bandwidth to relay this information. It sure would be nice if we were treated as equals with the rest of the Q-Talk Forum, but alas, we should be grateful that we're even allowed to share the same electrons in the rarefied servers they use.

Back