Rotisserie Options For 22.5" Kettles?

Fishawn

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
What are you guys/gals using for spinners on your kettles? ...... The Weber factory stuff is decently priced on Amazon, though the Cajun Bandits look better IMO, though are spendy with that shipping....

Anything else I should consider? I do have a good rotisserie spit & motor from a Farberware open pit BBQ unit that works great & is like new, though have little patience for building things like that :mrgreen:

Thanks in advance :-D

Buy from a brethren (father in my case) and get the CB ring from Rib-O-Lator, he actually worked hard to convince CB to start making the SS ring for him.
Whilst I'm at it, a ROL is pretty slick too! And Bob of ROL lives in Shoreline, WA, might be able to work out a hand off as well! :thumb:

About 70 wings on the ROL...

2011-10-29163401.jpg

Thanks, yes that would be great..... Great picture of it BTW.... I have a pal from CA on another forum that has the rib-o-lator and raves about it... I appreciate it :thumb:

Can anyone point me in the right direction to read up on this a little more? Thanks all for your patience & input.

What is this Rib-O-Lator you speak of? And I heard B-O-B is International now-too big for Shoreline!

i originally bought the weber rotisserie and the cajun bandit rotisserie at the same time.

the cajun bandit ring was hands down a much better product.

The biggest factor for me was the fit. The weber ring sits in the kettle and has air gaps all the way around it. If you want to spin ribs at 240 for 6 hours, you'll have to use a tiny amount of charcoal and continue adding fuel every hour. There is no chance for air control at all. The charcoal will burn at its highest rate, often with open flame.

The bandit ring fits nice and tight (and it looks MUCH better too). Fire control is actually possible.

try to look for a cheap weber setup on cl. see how you like it. then you can decide if you need to spend the $$$$$$. i have a weber setup and have no problems.

try to look for a cheap weber setup on cl. see how you like it. then you can decide if you need to spend the $$$$$$. i have a weber setup and have no problems.

I put an add on CL yesterday looking for one....... See what happens.... Thanks all :thumb:

I would just sell the injector portion by itself and let anyone that wants one find their own pump up sprayer and tubing. That would save on shipping also.

Back