Cooking Class Swamp Boys Q School, June 2012

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Swamp Boys Q School is on for this summer! June 29-30 in Clermont FL. A large number of "graduates" see a 100% return on their investment within a contest or two. Lot's of first time wins, lots of big time wins after the class. This is a techniques class taught by a professional instructor with over 200 contest's worth of BBQ experience. Along with techniques we will also discuss flavor profiles and what works and what doesn't. This is a small class to allow for lots of interaction, sign up early. Follow the link for more info, credentials, and a link to an entry form.

Q School Link

You might be seeing me :grin:. And by might I mean more than likely.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Good choice! Great class, you're going to love it!

Rub – You should make new students sign a waiver saying they won’t compete in Ga for 6 months after your class……….:thumb:

• Thanks
This is a techniques class taught by a professional instructor with over 200 contest's worth of BBQ experience.

So who's the instructor? Wait I know, you talked Damon into it, right?

At long last, I'm going to attend. Been talking about it forever, so I figure it's time to fish or get off the pot..... wait, I goofed that up didn't I?

Russ

• Thanks
Glad to hear it Jason and Russ, I will make sure you guys get your money's worth.

And I've thought about that too Kyle, but with over 100 people having taken it some of the contests might get kind of small. :wink:

Rec'd your entry Russ, thanks.

And thanks to Yoder Smokers, 3 Eyz, BBQr's Delight, and Butcher BBQ for helping me win GC in Ft. Pierce this past weekend. That spurred on several more class commitments. :thumb:

Got your check Jason, you're in. It's going to be a good time!

There's only about 5 more seats left for the June 29-30 Q School. Folks are coming in from MN, WI, DE, GA, and FL to take their BBQ to a higher level! Don't miss out, this is the last open class of 2012.

Makes a great Father's Day gift!

Folks, if you have the time, and the means, this is the class to take!!!

Rub's class is very student friendly and alot of fun!!

• Thanks
And thanks to Yoder Smokers, 3 Eyz, BBQr's Delight, and Butcher BBQ for helping me win GC in Ft. Pierce this past weekend. :thumb:

Well as a graduate of your school, I guess thanks are in order for our GC this past weekend too :clap2:

A certain brisket prep technique came in handy last weekend

• Thanks
Back