55 Gal car air freshener

S

Smokin' Shawn

I picked up my 55 gal drum today from a Jelly plant. I put it in the back of my Jeep Wrangler, and man-o-man did it smell good. It was used to carried frozen strawberries to the plant. I think I’m going to keep in the back until I start the build with will be this weekend.

Smokin’ Shawn... aka future drum head.

Oh, by the way. The person who designed the 06’ Jeep Wrangler must be a drum head. It fits perfectly in the back.

I picked up my 55 gal drum today from a Jelly plant. I put it in the back of my Jeep Wrangler, and man-o-man did it smell good. It was used to carried frozen strawberries to the plant. I think I’m going to keep in the back until I start the build with will be this weekend.

Smokin’ Shawn... aka future drum head.

Oh, by the way. The person who designed the 06’ Jeep Wrangler must be a drum head. It fits perfectly in the back.

Congrats on both. You going to lick that one clean or just burn it out. Shoot you might want to roast some meat rotisserie style to get that flavor.:lol:

Probably not. Good luck and get the pics rolling.

Congrats on the drum. Sounds like a SWEET deal! :)

LOL just wait till you have cooked on it a few times and need to haul it some place.

Yeah! What a great deal. Hope we get to see pictures of the build and first smoke!

Hey, it sounds like you've got a good start!

Now go over to the Cattle Call and let us know who you are!

Done it. I've received a very warm welcome on this forum. I've been part of other forums, which if you aren't on the "in" crowd, you just get ignored.

I'm going to post picks of my UDS build every step of the way. My goal is to complete the build with less than $30 out of pocket. So far, the barrel is free. I had 3 bags of pop cans. The metal recycling center is about 3/4 of a mile from the place where I got my drum. I dropped of the cans, got $16.25, and purchased a drum for $8.48 including tax. I still had enough for a #1 meal at sonic drive thru on the way back to work. So far I'm out $0. Let's see how creative I can get.

Smokin' Shawn

Smokin', congrats on the first step to having some great Q in the future. I'm just north of you a little ways, and it's definately smokin weather for the drum. GET ER DONE!!!
Looking forward to pics of the build, good luck neighbor!

Back