BBQ Team Banners from Buildasign NO MORE

chickenchoker

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
We had an issue with a banner we got thru the promo that www.buildasign.com always had for BBQ teams. They would offer them free as long as you paid the shipping. They have discontinued the free program. Sorry guys for the bad news

well, they still have 25% off and simular discounts often. Between them and Esigns, Ive never paid more than 50 bucks for a good looking banner shipped.

yes but they used to be free for BBQ teams. just pay the shipping. I still use them and their customer service is great. just letting the community know that the free promotion is no more

yes the 3x6 ones are still available via other links like what you posted. the BBQ banners were 4x8 tho

Awesome! I just made a banner.

Now I'm checking out and it states that it takes 8+ weeks for delivery (cheapest alternative)! Is that accurate or is it just a slick tactic to persuade me to pony up more dough for shipping? What's been your experience?

a slick tactic to persuade me to pony up more dough for shipping!!

Awesome! I just made a banner.

Now I'm checking out and it states that it takes 8+ weeks for delivery (cheapest alternative)! Is that accurate or is it just a slick tactic to persuade me to pony up more dough for shipping? What's been your experience?

I know I did the same thing and then cancelled it when I seen how long it takes.

I called customer service. Because of the promo, they stated that the 8+ leadtime is correct. Not sure if I believe him.

I'm also not pulling the trigger on this unless others have experience with them beating the 8 week leadtime. Free banners aren't really free when you gouge the customer on shipping and play games with the leadtimes. Standard leadtimes (without the promotion) are about 2 weeks btw.

I have ordered the same banner at 2 different times
and don't recall it ever taking 2 months.
They added an extra grommet for me at no charge.

I don't ever remember Buildasign targeting bbq teams. They did use to have a promo about twice a year where they'd do a banner for just shipping. Haven't bought one in a while though. Haven't needed to, the quality was pretty good!

I wouldn't give up on them, they may still run those promos again

google is your friend. seems the promo is now the same but for 3x6 banners. enjoy guys the link is below
linky no worky

Last edited:
Didn't work for me. Although the hyperlink says it is free, it costs about $40, costs $11 to ship and you can expect it in 8+ weeks.
:mmph:

Loco, did you use the promo? Were you given a quoted leadtime of 8+ weeks?

I am on their email list so when I got a notice of 25% off,
I ordered a 2nd banner (exact same as 1st). It's been a few months ago.
and I have CRS, but real sure it didn't take 8 weeks to receive.
HTH

After reading this post the other day, I went to their website. Ordered a banner, found a 10% off code and got free shipping. Still was fairly inexpensive, less than $20.

Support one of your Brethren...Slam Dunk Productions (Mike Fay- Aporkalypse Now) makes great banners and fairly short delivery. We are super happy with our BBQ Brethren banner!

Back