Pig in Pig Out Reserve
J.P custom Smoke
Munchin Hogs
Pig Newton
Blue Collar BBQ
Big Daddy Blue and Mama too
The Pickel Barrel
Smoke Meisters

Awesome job from Jeff@KC. He had a 180 pork turn in just a couple weeks ago.

Dude ... bow to the cans. Is that Jeff's 4th or 5th win since June 1?

Bubba and him won the Royal Open last year ... auto to the next Jack.

180 Brisket
notworthy.gif
headbang.gif

El Dorado Springs

KC Can Crew won El Dorado Springs!!!!

Oh.....also got a 180 in Brisket!

Congrats to Jeff and Stacey!!!! Great Job Guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats KC Can Crew

Congrats on the win and the 180 in brisket. I hope the next time we see each other you have the pin with you, I want a 180 pin bad! :icon_smil

Thank you guys for the praise! Believe me we just got really lucky!! I can't wait to see you guys soon. And I hope Todd and Andy Stay away from me!!! You guys are on fire... See Ya

HUGE Congrats to you and your team Jeff.

Congrats on the win and the 180 in brisket. I hope the next time we see each other you have the pin with you, I want a 180 pin bad! :icon_smil

Got one. :mrgreen: It was for dessert about 3-4 years ago. Had 999 from all six judges.

Used to be that 180's were a dime a dozen. I recall a contest where every category winner was a 180 and a couple of categories had 2-4 180's tied at the top.

Now they are rare and very special. I think there were only a half dozen all of last year in the main categories. You see them at times in dessert categories, but very seldom in the main meat categories. Jeff has TWO 180's this year: pork in June and now brisket.

Unbelievably farkin' awesome Jeff!!! Congrats my friend! You definitely have it going big time! Not cooking Blue Springs, are you? :shock:

Wow. 180 and in brisket. I would think brisket would be the hardest to get 180. Congrats for a job well done.

Congrats on the GC Jeff...you really put it on us with that 180!

Derek
Pig In! Pig Out!

Back