Plowboys Fin & Feather

K80Shooter

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Does anyone have the contact info for Plowboys?

The reason I'm asking is that last week when I was passing through Atlanta I stopped at Bass Pro and purchased some of their rub, I got some yardbird, fin & feather & bovine bold. We were going to grill some wings last night and wanted to try the fin & feather but when we went to open it the seal stayed inside the cap and you could tell the bottle was never sealed from packaging.

The rub had a lot of lumps inside the bottle and when mashed was kinda gooey feeling. Needless to say we did not use the rub. I am wanting to contact Plowboys to see about a replacement. Before anyone ask's Bass Pro is about 100 miles from me so taking it back there is cost prohibitive as well.

Searching the net I am unable to find any kind of contact info. Any one have anything?

Does anyone have the contact info for Plowboys?

The reason I'm asking is that last week when I was passing through Atlanta I stopped at Bass Pro and purchased some of their rub, I got some yardbird, fin & feather & bovine bold. We were going to grill some wings last night and wanted to try the fin & feather but when we went to open it the seal stayed inside the cap and you could tell the bottle was never sealed from packaging.

The rub had a lot of lumps inside the bottle and when mashed was kinda gooey feeling. Needless to say we did not use the rub. I am wanting to contact Plowboys to see about a replacement. Before anyone ask's Bass Pro is about 100 miles from me so taking it back there is cost prohibitive as well.

Searching the net I am unable to find any kind of contact info. Any one have anything?

They used to be users here..Plowboy I don't know if they are still active here or not....

Your best bet is to contact Cabela's get an RMA and send it back to get a replacement.

They used to be users here..Plowboy I don't know if they are still active here or not....

Your best bet is to contact Cabela's get an RMA and send it back to get a replacement.

I'm not sure Cabela's would make it good for Bass Pro, never tried that before.

Thanks for the info though, I did not know they were brethren's, I sent him a pm and am awaiting a response. Their website has closed or something and the bottle does not have any contact info on it.

You should be able to contact bass pro via email if you have receipt. Todd is, I think, still a member here
but has been busy of late working on opening his own que shack. You could contact him via facebook if bps doesnt take care of you. The fin and feather is nice on fish. Haven't tried it on poultry

Last edited:
PM sent. First, I'm sorry that this happened and that you couldn't get to those wings as planned. That's never a great way to start a weekend.

Sounds like a humidity problem and a bad seal. I'd like to get the lot code off of the bottle. I'll send it on to my manufacturer. They work directly with Bass Pro Shops and have all of the contacts there.

todd@plowboysbbq.com

PM sent. First, I'm sorry that this happened and that you couldn't get to those wings as planned. That's never a great way to start a weekend.

Sounds like a humidity problem and a bad seal. I'd like to get the lot code off of the bottle. I'll send it on to my manufacturer. They work directly with Bass Pro Shops and have all of the contacts there.

todd@plowboysbbq.com

No problem man, I always have a stash of Yardbird, I get that 5lbs at a time and they are wonderful with it on them, just wanted to try something different.

I'll be trying the Finn & Feather on some fish when I get some more, thats what I really got it for.

PM sent. Thanks for taking the time to reply, I know you're busy with the new restaurant and all. I wish you the best of luck with it. You have some really great products.

todd@plowboysbbq.com

Now that is some customer service right there!

Back