Just did two of the hardest things I have ever done for the Brethren

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Thing One...

Recorded, and edited a 32 minute PBC info-review without cracking one joke or saying anything weird, with no music... no nuthin'

Thing two...

Cooked a rack of ribs that were otherwise perfect - then left one rack in the PBC on the hook ON PURPOSE.... to continue to get so tender... it feel in the fire.

Once again.... BOTH were done on purpose... all for you guys.

And you don't even sound like you're drinking! Someone got a gun to your head? I'll call the cops!

What.........no pics..........no video.........did it happen?........and more importantly.........the results...........good?, Bad?.......Link?

KC

What.........no pics..........no video.........did it happen?........and more importantly.........the results...........good?, Bad?.......Link?

KC

Video series starts Friday.... I think I will drum up mass interest and add the metatags "PBC Complaints" or "PBC Fail."

That should get more hits that way.

Thinking.. My tummy is upset from a salad earlier today... should I take a tums or a couple of them ribs?

A serious post without the funk? You feelin' alright, Donnie? Now ya got me curious. Guess I'll have to watch to find out. :shock:

A serious post without the funk? You feelin' alright, Donnie? Now ya got me curious. Guess I'll have to watch to find out. :shock:

It was the salad... It messed him up...

Just Kidding

Wow, 32 minutes. With your normal music and chit, that video would have been at least an hour.

CD :becky:

I would Like to thank You In Advance For your time and effort in the making of said video ... Personally im already looking forward to it ..as I have been on the fence UDS/PBC At this point in time I can go with / Justify either... On a plus side I have a brand new Red weber kettle lid that I got from sears weber replacement parts specificlly for UDS that I never made. So again thanks in advance .....really not even one joke ?:wacko::icon_shy:wink:

Hell has frozen over and pigs will be flying by any moment! Donnie has made a serious video and is cooking on a PBC! Oh, the humanity . . . .

I would Like to thank You In Advance For your time and effort in the making of said video ... Personally im already looking forward to it ..as I have been on the fence UDS/PBC At this point in time I can go with / Justify either... On a plus side I have a brand new Red weber kettle lid that I got from sears weber replacement parts specificlly for UDS that I never made. So again thanks in advance .....really not even one joke ?:wacko::icon_shy:wink:

you can wait for my 4 minute vid on how to mod your uds to hang meat inspired by the PBC

The first video of yours I watched was last weekend and it was about the PBC. I was on the fence until then... I ordered mine on Monday. Thanks for the video and I'm sure this one will be great.

Looking forward the vid! I also just got my PBC today, cooking this weekend so I can post my first PRON!!!!

Ya know, between the new UDS and the new PBC, one might almost get the impression that you might be gearing up to start competing again.

Almost :cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJEuc58kiv0"]Popdaddy Release Alert - YouTube[/ame]

Back