• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Butts for the first rugby club

Dr_KY

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I figure three butts (sliced not pulled hog roast style) should feed 30 people what do you think? I still have time to cook more if you don't think it's enough.
We will also be serving cole slaw, baby roasted spuds, green salad and southern baked beans.

oasy6u.jpg

1sb30m.jpg

That's what I was thinking in fact two should have been enough but we really want to show our stuff this time out so we can get more winter business. Momma is considering grabbing some corn on the cob just to round things out.
This job went for £15.00 a head.

(15.00 GBP = 23.8949 USD)

30 Rugby Players? I'd go with 4 butts. Those guys can eat & DRINK a lot!

I have no idea how many butts you need. What I do know is those are pretty darn good looking. I guess you could say they are the best looking rugby butts I've ever seen.

Damn, those Butts look good!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap You should probably make some extras and send them to us.:rolleyes:

Congrats Doc! The food looks awesome, and you got a pretty decent price per head, too!:mrgreen:

The rugby deal was one of the best jobs we have ever had. Two of us arrived with the food and went inside to set up. Set up took all of 20 min including arranging tables. We slightly heated the food in the pans on the gasser that belongs to the pub, placed it in the room then picked up a check for full payment and were back home watching TV with a total turn around time of an hour and a half.
SWEET!!!!

The marathon didn't turn the sort of cash we were looking for but we are not a part of every event that plan in the future. :cool:

Yes it was a local team in their second season. They asked me if I wanted to play for them but I'm past all that at this point in life.lol

Back