• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

new highly custom rig by Shirley fabrication

Absolutely stunning piece of equipment with all the bells and whistles that make Shirley Fab stand out from the competition. The smile on Paul's face really tells the story of this particular cooker and how proud of it the fabricators truly are.

Paul,
Your video made my day!
It's so cool to see how "Shirley Fabrication" has evolved over the years.
I pray God continues to bless you, your family, your business and that the creator of heaven and earth will continue to inspire YOU with creative ideas.

Paul,
Your video made my day!
It's so cool to see how "Shirley Fabrication" has evolved over the years.
I pray God continues to bless you, your family, your business and that the creator of heaven and earth will continue to inspire YOU with creative ideas.

Glad you posted this, i tried to watch this when posted but my connection went south. Got to see it at work today very awesome set up. This so cal boy has to listen carefully because there are not enough dudes or bros in there.
That is one beautiful machine, love the big counter and backsplash.

I have no need for such a rig...but I do have a lot of want for such a rig...:becky:

That is superb and an incredible thing of beauty, Paul - wow! :clap2:

I will echo Silverfinger - it's been so cool watching y'all go from the "TQ and Tyler build a pit" threads to this - simply amazing. Y'all's success is well deserved.

What a massive piece of art! Incredible cooker!!

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back