A very NorthwestBBQ Thanksgiving

NorthwestBBQ

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Great food and family is what makes Thanksgiving so special.

TDAY%200.jpg

TDAY%201.jpg

TDAY%202.jpg

TDAY%203.jpg

TDAY%204.jpg

TDAY%205.jpg

Last edited:
Man! That fried bird looks GOOD! Looks like a good time for sure! Glad you had a great day Brother!

Cheers

Nice! :hungry: I somehow have gotten through life so far without trying deep fried turkey. :doh:

Nice! :hungry: I somehow have gotten through life so far without trying deep fried turkey. :doh:

I have always been an a traditional oven roaster. When I discovered a safe way to fry a Turkey indoors I fell in love with it. I guarantee a fried Turkey has much more flavor and moistness than any Barbecued or Oven Cooked Turkey could ever have. When the Turkey hits the hot oil the skin and the outer layer of meat completely seals in the inner meat and boils it. The oil never penetrates the meat so It's not greasy at all. So easy and so good. My cousin cooked an oven roasted bird but no one touched it until the fried one was gone. :becky:

Last edited:
Looks great Michael. Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. You are right though. It is about getting together with family and friends and the food is just a bonus!

Great looking feast!!
I agree about how good a deep fried turkey tastes and the moisture level you get from it. I must live under a rock though because I have never seen a indoor fryer that's made just for a turkey. This will be on my wish list to Santa for sure thanks for sharing. What kind of oil have you had the best luck with?

Great looking feast!!
I agree about how good a deep fried turkey tastes and the moisture level you get from it. I must live under a rock though because I have never seen a indoor fryer that's made just for a turkey. This will be on my wish list to Santa for sure thanks for sharing. What kind of oil have you had the best luck with?

PeanutOil285.jpg

Wow that turkey looks awesome!

I've never tried one before, can you tell me what brand cooker that is?

That looks delicious! I have a propane turkey fryer but it's too much of a hassle and requires way too much oil. Gotta get me one of those indoor fryers. Thanks for sharing!

Michael,

Bird looks great, I have been looking at this unit for a while now, and love the idea of it and ease of use. Have you ever tired frying 2 turkeys back to back?

I love the idea of being able to easily fry a turkey and serve it up as another protein with my BBQ.

Back