Coffee Offering: Twisted Mokka Java Blend - SOLD OUT

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Coffee Type: Blend

Coffee Name: Twisted Mokka Java Blend

Description: This is a twist on the classic Mokka Java blend. It is 1/2 Ethiopian Harrar, 1/4 Sulawesi and 1/4 Rwanda.

Availability: 24 bags available. Please limit each order to two bags maximum. This will allow more people to enjoy Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee.

Pricing:

$14/bag (approx. 12 oz weight)

Shipping:

Priority Mail (2-3 days) (preferred): $5.00 for one bag or two bags. <--- New lower shipping costs!

Priority Mail is preferred because I can get the packaging free from the USPS and delivery is faster, which means that your coffee will be fresher when it gets to you, but it is up to you.

Logistics: Please post your commitment to buy in this thread. I will update the first post in the thread as often as possible and will keep a running tally of commitments so you will know how many bags are still available. Once all available bags are committed I will mark the thread as SOLD OUT.

Once you have committed to buy please send me a PM with your Paypal account information and indicate your choice of shipping method.

Once I receive your Paypal information I will send you an invoice for the amount of your purchase. Check your e-mail! You will have three days to complete the transaction. If you can't pay within three days and haven't notified me, I will re-offer the coffee for someone else to buy. If this happens, I will note this and if it happens a second time you will be put on a list of deadbeats.

PLEASE NOTE: I am traveling this week so orders will not ship until Saturday.

Commitments:
Deguerre - 2 - Paypal request sent
eagle697 - 2 - Paid
gtr - 2 - Paid
Deepsouth - 2 - Paid
Bigabyte - 2 - Paid
Jeffjenkins - 2 - Paid
Big George - 2 - Paid
Norm - 2 - Paid
TimcardZ - 2 - Paid
AJMCedar - 2 - Paid
Big Brother Smoke - 2 - Paid
Carniverous Endeavors - 2 - Paid

Total - 24

Last edited:
i'll take two good sir. the email is the one that starts with phish...

cheers.

2 for me, thanks!

Steph and Clint, You're covered.

Clint, please send me the e-mail address that you use for Paypal.

This coffee is sold out!

Back