• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Charcoal Baskets - YokeUp.net?

midsmokers

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the charcoal baskets sold by YokeUp.net? They have been advertising in the Bull Sheet for awhile....good quality? good experience?

I just ordered a custom one a couple of days ago. He made it to my specs in one day. I am waiting for delivery this week. Jeff, asked me to send him a photo of it use so he could post it on his web page. I will send an update as soon as I get it.

I just ordered a custom one a couple of days ago. He made it to my specs in one day. I am waiting for delivery this week. Jeff, asked me to send him a photo of it use so he could post it on his web page. I will send an update as soon as I get it.

If you don't mind me asking...

How big was yours and what did it cost? I'm curious if a box for a UDS is worth the $$

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

We have one. It's a bit smaller than we'd like, but he made it to the exact dimensions we gave him. Good quality construction though. It'll likely last forever.

Mine is rather small. It is 12x9x9 with a handle on one end. The price was $79 that includes shipping. A little pricey for that size, but I am not a welder and local shops in my area would charge me close to that. You can see other examples if you look at his web site.

I believe he is a Brethren. I know you can find videos from him on YT

Just got mine in the mail yesterday. Heavy and good quality. if I get a bigger stick burner this spring I would seriously consider having him make me another. Since it cost $14.00 to ship and that was included in the total cost, I am satisfied with the cost.

he built mine for me in november and brought it to me at the contest that we we both cooking at. they preform extremely well and are heavy duty. he has a pic of mine in action on his site, and i did get reserve grand that weekend.

Back