BBQ Brethren Throwdown - "Ribs"

Well I say I shot myself in the foot… the meat on the ribs just feel off of the bone… did not make for a very good photo… for a photo I needed to take off of the grill around 1 hr. early… but man were they good.

IMG_2339.jpg

Beef Ribs

I guess I can give it a go.
Cooked on the landman
throwdown007.jpg

My entry
throwdown010.jpg

Good thing I didn't have a chance to do some ribs...Wouldn't have a shot with the looks of all these ribs.:eusa_clap Good luck everyone.

Here is my first ever submission...I stole the side dish from hav...Smoked peppers with stove top and melted cheese!!! The Wife LOVED them. Thanks for the help brother! Even sat out in the rain all day and cooked...drug the beach umbrella out and made a makeshift cover. Make the last pic (close-up shot) my submission photo please!

Excellent bro, and FYI, there is nothing wrong with using a beach umbrella!

Attachments

• DSC05558.jpg
    DSC05558.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 82
hahaha thats awesome bill! love the set up...i had to go redneck and use a couple rocks to balance/hold up the umbrella.

I just pulled all of the entries out there so far to give me a head start on the VOTE thread tonight. You can still post and I will get the rest of the entries, don't worry!:cool:

I had to say however, these are some SERIOUSLY good looking ribs entered so far! This will be another tough week for sure!:cool:

this would be my very first submission, Im not much on BBQ sauce on my ribs, I like em dry, but I do not have a rub yet... too bad the ribs were too good on their own and I didnt get a chance to get any rub on them before they was all gooooonnne. either way here ya go, I'm not really sure what your looking for so I say you get to pic the submission photo

Last edited:
Dear lord,

and I thought I knew how to cook.
I have a ot to learn....

Great looking ribs!!
Tim

Back