Fark it

You can now get Spam/Cheese!
lol

Just what the Free World needed was Spam w/Cheese

hahaha
peace
mike

An even bigger turn happened today.

I just acquired one third of an up and running restaurant. I am going to be introducing Grundy county Ill. to real honest to goodness BBQ.

Not sure yet what all it is going to entail, but we are picturing Sat. night rib night. Pulled pork on a regular basis, and some kick ass wings for Sunday football. That's the BBQ end of it anyway. Gonna expand the regular menu a little also. Then by next spring we want to do some catering and concessions.

I ought to have my head examined. I said I would ever have anything to do with a farking restaurant, and here I go. Say a prayer for me, Dave Little. You know what I am in for.

lol
I've done it, got "LOTS" of T-shirt.
Good luck!
My other 2/3 got flaky and I bailed and they later went under.

Think twice...move once

The best of luck. I'll be back in the game this year too I hope.

peace

If it will help I'll make you a killer web site for free.
I'd love to see you not just make "it" but make MONEY.
lol

peace

Here's a link to the site I made for the Pizza place I "tried" to help my buddies on.
http://fooliospie.com/

I just acquired one third of an up and running restaurant. I am going to be introducing Grundy county Ill. to real honest to goodness BBQ
OK Greg--Ya ever sleep????
Go for it, we will come and buy some Que!
TIM

This is turning into a Soap Opera!

1) Greg buys pit that a family of 4 could live in.

2) Greg enters the catoring biz.

3) Greg becomes restaurant partner.

4) Can't wait for the next episode....

Best of luck with it ALL!

parrothead said:

I just acquired one third of an up and running restaurant. I am going to be introducing Grundy county Ill. to real honest to goodness BBQ.

Not sure yet what all it is going to entail, but we are picturing Sat. night rib night. Pulled pork on a regular basis, and some kick ass wings for Sunday football. That's the BBQ end of it anyway. Gonna expand the regular menu a little also. Then by next spring we want to do some catering and concessions.

I ought to have my head examined. I said I would ever have anything to do with a farking restaurant, and here I go. Say a prayer for me, Dave Little. You know what I am in for.

Lot pf folks been bringing up catering and such lately.

Maybe there should be a Catering/Restaurant Forum.

Centralize all this great knowledge and tips from PP and DF and such

You know what I am in for.

:twisted: Can you say FOOD COST??

I'd recommend cutting some menu items while you add the new stuff. Get stingy as hell -- unless you want to go broke! Like Lance Armstrong said "no gifts"!

It has arrived. The beast landed at 6 p.m. in my driveway. Wish I was there to see it. I won't get to meet it until Thursday night when I get home.

Bill your talking like..He's...going....to.....move......in to.......it........

GREG, HE'S RIGHT, RUN...RUN AWAY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!! :mrgreen:

Back