• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Decatur Riverfest...

indianagriller

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I know i am a bit early, but anyone else going? This is out first trip that far south to compete... anything we should know about the comp?

looks like there were 75 teams last year and a lot of 180's... We were thinking of eating at Big Bob Gibsons, not really wanting any BBQ but want to go there.

No I have a catering gig that weekend. Not really sure why I agrees to it. My next contest is hopefully Murphyboro.

Awesome contest. Ken does an outstanding job. Great set up, right on the river. Love the ribbons as well. Only drawback are all the damn Bama fans and their roll tide... :p

Awesome contest. Ken does an outstanding job. Great set up, right on the river. Love the ribbons as well. Only drawback are all the damn Bama fans and their roll tide... :p

Are you coming back this year Scottie? I'll be doing meat inspection again. Don't forget the Thursday evening fish fry. Roll Tide!

Getting close now. Dinner for teams and judges Thursday night; usually a very good fish fry. They will be using the new pavilion building this year. I'll be doing pro team meat inspection. Hope to see you there.

Back