• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Merican Style Ribs keep improving (pr0n)

Those really do look fantastic, but I'm trying to figure out how they don't fall off the world, being upside down and all. :noidea:

Those look great! Did you notice on the bottle that the "Texas" Pete is made right here in North Carolina? :boink:

Those look great! Did you notice on the bottle that the "Texas" Pete is made right here in North Carolina? :boink:

I did indeed.
I have not tasted many BBQ sauces yet, but the Shark Attack that Boshizzle posted the recipe for was sensational, the vinegar bite with the heat matched rich pork so well.
I have had commercial sauces called Baby Ray's I think, I know it is so popular but we found it cloying and sweet.
We generally want the meat to star so are not into using the meat as a delivery system for other overpowering flavours and I think the Texas Pete is along the Shark Attack lines of approach.
It cuts and contributes without taking away from the flavour of the meat.
Does this mean The Carolina's have the best BBQ?
<blink ..blink>

I did indeed.
I have not tasted many BBQ sauces yet, but the Shark Attack that Boshizzle posted the recipe for was sensational, the vinegar bite with the heat matched rich pork so well.
I have had commercial sauces called Baby Ray's I think, I know it is so popular but we found it cloying and sweet.
We generally want the meat to star so are not into using the meat as a delivery system for other overpowering flavours and I think the Texas Pete is along the Shark Attack lines of approach.
<blink ..blink>

Absolutely without a doubt. I thought everybody already knew that? :mrgreen:

I did indeed.
<blink ..blink>

Watch it! :caked: Shack Sauce is inspired by a 19th century Virginia BBQ cook named Shack, not NC.

But, I'm glad you like it. :mrgreen:

Back