What's the best deck grill under $600

Wait first you talk about how badly it is built, and you were not impressed with it, then you say it's a decent unit:flock::flock::flock::flock::flock:
Dave

I said I wasn't AS impressed with it compared to the Old Country pit that tsevg9 quoted me on from an earlier post. It's decent for the money but the Old Country is a better deal imho.

I said I wasn't AS impressed with it compared to the Old Country pit that tsevg9 quoted me on from an earlier post. It's decent for the money but the Old Country is a better deal imho.

I was ok with all that until you said it was a decent unit, that line through me a little.
Dave

I was ok with all that until you said it was a decent unit, that line through me a little.
Dave

I don't always make myself easy to understand. Both units are fresh on my mind. I tried to pick up an Old Country from Academy when I was in Texas a couple of weeks ago but they didn't have one in my price range. So I checked out the OK Joe here and was torn. With a few mods the Ok Joe would be pretty good. But I really want the Old Country.

I don't always make myself easy to understand. Both units are fresh on my mind. I tried to pick up an Old Country from Academy when I was in Texas a couple of weeks ago but they didn't have one in my price range. So I checked out the OK Joe here and was torn. With a few mods the Ok Joe would be pretty good. But I really want the Old Country.

Its all good, I am probably thought of as, the King of confusion around these parts.:twitch::twitch:
Dave

Back