• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
From what I hear, Rob will be there but will be gone by Saturday night. Fin, well, I've pretty much given up hope on that guy.

From what I hear, Rob will be there but will be gone by Saturday night. Fin, well, I've pretty much given up hope on that guy.
Yup I am looking at getting out there friday night after work maybe 8ish and can hang until Saturday afternoon. The wife said no dice on staying until Sunday though, says it is her day which I can respect. She has been ultra cool lately and gave me the ok to head up to the Sierras three days after the bash on a trout fishing trip with the guys for four days. Its gonna be a good week:mrgreen:

He forgets that I know where he will be sleeping next weekend...

Well been offline for a month now. Been laid up in bed. Was someplace I wasnt supposed to be (yes there are other things to do then q). Anyways, broke my farkin ankle so bad that the damn thing was hanging off the end of my leg. They pinned and plated the damn thing back together and was supposed to get cast off yesterday but x-rays didnt look too good so hard cast for another 3 weeks then maybe a walking cast :mad:

Anyways, back to bed and I wont get to go to the bash. Farkin sucks.

On as serious note to the brothers.... When your someplace your not supposed to be always think to yourself. If I get into a scuffle here and get hurt.... How do I get out of this alley with my 6 speed Mustang when my right foot is hanging off the end of my leg?? :shock:

That fat dude you just kicked may be your only chance for a ride :roll:

Anyways...Momma is still pissed and I'm stuck in bed. Its been a month and I still havent heard the end of it.

Doc says I wont be back to work til July 1st.

Well been offline for a month now. Been laid up in bed. Was someplace I wasnt supposed to be (yes there are other things to do then q). Anyways, broke my farkin ankle so bad that the damn thing was hanging off the end of my leg. They pinned and plated the damn thing back together and was supposed to get cast off yesterday but x-rays didnt look too good so hard cast for another 3 weeks then maybe a walking cast :mad:

Anyways, back to bed and I wont get to go to the bash. Farkin sucks.

On as serious note to the brothers.... When your someplace your not supposed to be always think to yourself. If I get into a scuffle here and get hurt.... How do I get out of this alley with my 6 speed Mustang when my right foot is hanging off the end of my leg?? :shock:

That fat dude you just kicked may be your only chance for a ride :roll:

Anyways...Momma is still pissed and I'm stuck in bed. Its been a month and I still havent heard the end of it.

Doc says I wont be back to work til July 1st.

Damn, John!:shock: Sorry to hear about your ankle, sounds farking painful! Hope you got a justified lick or four on the bastige:biggrin:

You will be missed, but not forgotten at the "Bash!"

Sorry Miller. Get well soon. (Also suck it up and agree with everything Mrs. Grillman says – for now. We're all boneheads sometimes and we're lucky they put up with us.)

Brother get well and heal up!

Man I would pay good money to see a video of that alley action!

Hey John sorry to hear about you situation. Lots were looking forward to seeing you again. Please PM me with your phone number and we will call and smooth things over with the wife :twisted:. Better yet just send her, I remember how she liked jello :icon_clown.
Seriously, take care.

Back