• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I've got a problem!

Papa Payne

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Every since I bought the CG and started using it, I don't wont to stop. It doesn't help that it is stored in the carport where the car is parked. Going and coming, my senses are overloaded with the various smells emulating from the smoker.

I know I'm a newbie and all, but is there an intervention program or BBQ Anonymous type group that could help?? :-D:-D:-D

Afraid not...

If you introduced yourself in Cattle call.. Divemaster would have already told you... there's no help... only the cravings will only continue... invest in pants with elastic waistbands

This one addiction that you must feed to succeed.. Before long you learn to accept your problem and start passing out samples to your friends. Then they will start the cycle over again.

There's no cure.

As someone here said before:..."Resistance if Futile"
I think it was the Aliens known as... "The Borg-E-Que"

You are so in trouble as you have severly afflicted with a new hobby.
Good thing is your not alone.

Please introduce yourself in the Cattle Call section.

Pappa Payne...........................;}-

You have contracted O.S.D. Obsessive Smoking Disorder
This is very contagious and never ends. It consumes weekends and spare time(not to mention the money it tends to suck out of your pockets).
It generates more friends than you can shake a rib at!!!!!:eek:
You'll be walking the neighborhood getting people to try your stuff. Then again, you'll have people over every time you light up and they won't go away until you feed them!!!
Good luck and welcome to the intervention session!!!:icon_smil

This one addiction that you must feed to succeed.. Before long you learn to accept your problem and start passing out samples to your friends. Then they will start the cycle over again.

I like the feed method...:-D

There's no cure.

As someone here said before:..."Resistance if Futile"
I think it was the Aliens known as... "The Borg-E-Que"

Just go with the flow?

You are so in trouble as you have severely afflicted with a new hobby.
Good thing is your not alone.

Please introduce yourself in the Cattle Call section.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67476

Yep, seems like a bunch of good guys and gals on here. I've already increased my smoking knowledge 100 fold just reading this forum...

You have contracted O.S.D. Obsessive Smoking Disorder
This is very contagious and never ends. It consumes weekends and spare time(not to mention the money it tends to suck out of your pockets).
It generates more friends than you can shake a rib at!!!!!:eek:
You'll be walking the neighborhood getting people to try your stuff. Then again, you'll have people over every time you light up and they won't go away until you feed them!!!
Good luck and welcome to the intervention session!!!:icon_smil

The guys at work are starting to ask me when my next smoking experiment will take place to see if they will be on shift or not when I bring it in... :-D

Afraid not...

If you introduced yourself in Cattle call.. Divemaster would have already told you... there's no help... only the cravings will only continue... invest in pants with elastic waistbands

RFLMAO!! That is the best advice I have read in a long time.

I used to do pasta, Mexican, other Italian - do you think having Q six nights a week is overdoing it?:-D Welcome to the group.

I fail to see where there is a problem and why you would feel you need intervention.

do you think having Q six nights a week is overdoing it?:-D Welcome to the group.
During this past 5 day weekend I smoked 4 days. Burgers,chicken,ribs, chicken. I took leftovers for lunch on Tues. No, you're not over-doing it.

Back