Great to See Brethren!

nmayeux

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
It was great to see fellow brethren this weekend! At the Pigs and Peaches contest in Kennesaw, we had the chance to meet Saiko, Chatham Artillery, The Right Stuff, Uncle Bud, and several others. In addition it was great to see Bubba Que and other friends in the BBQ community again as well!

Although it was our first competition in two years, we had a great time! Part of the success of events like this is meeting and hanging out with people I have met right here, so thanks again!

Attachments

• 6280_1215978157202_1161276489_674347_4220786_n.jpg
    6280_1215978157202_1161276489_674347_4220786_n.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 170
We have more pics, just haven't gotten the wife to download them. Been a crazy weekend, and looking for a nap!

It was fun to put some faces behind these names! Good que, good beer, hot as hell (why do they always do these things in August?). I had a great time!

that's how I knew who he was before he introduced himself to me (smokeypig), Uncle Bud, Uncle Bud, Jr and Tom ...

Stu
aka SmokeyPig

and by the way, the Pigs and Peaches was my first.... had a ball, smelled like hell when I got home, cooked some really good stuff and probably drank and ate more than anyone ought to have had a right to.

It was great to see fellow brethren this weekend! At the Pigs and Peaches contest in Kennesaw, we had the chance to meet Saiko, Chatham Artillery, The Right Stuff, Uncle Bud, and several others. In addition it was great to see Bubba Que and other friends in the BBQ community again as well!

Although it was our first competition in two years, we had a great time! Part of the success of events like this is meeting and hanging out with people I have met right here, so thanks again!

Noah - Nice to meet you. Man they have really kicked it up at Kennesaw! I thought that Black Hawk was going to take us out!!! He was so low I could tell the time on his watch.

Hopefully we'll have some pics up soon also.

It was great to meet everyone, and it was interesting to see The Right Stuff's two easy-ups flip over the RV when the Black Hawk flew over. I bet the flight crew got an ear full!

It was great to meet everyone, and it was interesting to see The Right Stuff's two easy-ups flip over the RV when the Black Hawk flew over. I bet the flight crew got an ear full!
Oh...I missed that! I was too busy holding on to my hair piece! :roll:

Back