THE Shirley Fabrication Photo Thread

Was a pleasure meeting you and showing it off. Hope you got all your questioned answered. Sucks that you had to drive 2-3 hours though.

I actually enjoyed it! Got some quiet time. Listened to the Rangers game. Kolaches in West, BBQ at Millers, beaver nuggets at Buc-ees. Heck I even got a haircut at the barber shop downtown.

Awesome!! Thanks! I appreciate that! I saw somebody else mention an ash pan and I've been wanting to see a pic :mrgreen: I shall add this to my list of upgrades :clap:

No problem. I know it is difficult to find pics of some of the different options. It is amazing how heavy a small amount of 1/4" steel can be.

did not know this thread existed and here is my Shirley Fabrication Smoker .

DSCF5867_1.jpg

DSCF5788.jpg

DSCF5782.jpg

Freak...I really like that black on black on black look. :thumb:

Anybody new have pics to add??? Hard to believe it has been almost a month and nobody has picked up their Shirley.

Freak...I really like that black on black on black look. :thumb:

Anybody new have pics to add??? Hard to believe it has been almost a month and nobody has picked up their Shirley.

Nothing crazy, but I moved the spare tire to the side by the wood basket today so I could add a utility box to the front.

Found a perfect sized box at Walmart that was on clearance for $30. Nothing fancy, but will hold stuff that I need. Now just to get more stuff to fill it so I have another set of bbq tools that I already have at home, in my camper for comps and now in my SF. I can't be all moving things around in between cooks :crazy:.

Nice! Now you have some shopping to do. Box looks sad all empty like that.

Nice! Now you have some shopping to do. Box looks sad all empty like that.

I concur. Already orders some more welders gloves and a few other things on Amazon that I like. I really don't travel too much with the cooker, but will once this month and once next month. This warrants more bbq stuff :becky:

I wish there were more cart model with the golf cart wheels and I saved the pics of the ones on face book , planning my build and sure would be helpful . I need a Shirley that is a little easier to pull in and out of the garage , lol .

Back