1st cook on my new smoker built by TQ and Ty

NavarreQ

Knows what a fatty is.
11 lb brisket flat on at 8 am. This is by far the best smoker I have cooked on. Paul and Tyler did an outstanding job. I highly recommend their smokers ! Paul will be building my trailer model next year.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 374
That's way cool........but........
Watch it! Looks like the neighbors have the ability to sneak it off and have someone else move it to an undisclosed location :shock:

Looks like your enjoying your Smoke Wagon! I am really impressed with their work! I wonder if he would consider making a gravity feed cooker on a trailer (like a spice wine meets a stumps)?

CharredApron you my friend are fixing to be in production, me and Tyler are going to Mississippi for four days to work a shutdown with a general contractor I use to work for. Then we will be rolling.

NavarreQ It was a pleasure doing business with you. Remember that reverse flow is just like a baby when it gets hungry.... feed it!!!!!

CharredApron you my friend are fixing to be in production, me and Tyler are going to Mississippi for four days to work a shutdown with a general contractor I use to work for. Then we will be rolling.

NavarreQ It was a pleasure doing business with you. Remember that reverse flow is just like a baby when it gets hungry.... feed it!!!!!
Shut down doesn't sound good I wish you all the best! Godspeed

Back