Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Any bretheren going to Watertown SD

PigTamer

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Any bretheren going to be at Kampeseca cook this weekend?

We will be there too! It sounds like a great event. Anybody know the number of teams entered? I heard around 30.

Eggspert

Went to this one last year, unfortunately can not go this year. This is a good contest held at a great facility. The organizers are good people and do a wonderful job. This one is on our radar for the future.:eusa_clap

Two teams dropped today so looking for at least one more team. If on the fence, this is a great contest.

We need one more team to hit 25 to be qualifier for the American Royal and a draw for the Jack! It's at a campground with water and electricity hookups right there. It's on a beautiful Lake Kampeska also! If you are not doing anything, enter this competition!

Eggspert

Looks to me like a great opportunity for some team to be a hero to round out the field.

And hey, isn't the champ here a 50-50 shot for the Jack Draw? Just 2 contests in SD?

Let us know when some team steps up.

My Salsa (actually my wife's), my Dessert (actually my wife's), my anything Butt (mine), my peoples Choice, (actually my wife's) will beat y'all. Be there or be square (for the old ones among us).

My Salsa (actually my wife's), my Dessert (actually my wife's), my anything Butt (mine), my peoples Choice, (actually my wife's) will beat y'all. Be there or be square (for the old ones among us).

I thought people's choice was pork butt? Am I reading that wrong?

Eggspert

Are you still short of 25??

Any vendors coming? Are they signed up to compete?

This is our first comp ever, so please go easy on us.

Good luck Pig Tamer.

And how can you go wrong with the Packer jersey. And it is great to see you training the kids right.

Have fun, learn a lot , and have fun.

Back