View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 02:56 PM   #9
barbefunkoramaque
Babbling Farker

Please do NOT - I repeat - DO NOT LET THIS SIT IN THE FRIDGE AND DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO TELLS YOU OTHERWISE.

While a basic (SPICE) rub is alright to leave on - and by the way nix the broth - montreal or salts should not be left on.... its pointless of not damaging.

Anyone who disagrees (and don't take this personal) simply has retarded tastes buds or tastes such crap in comparison they do not know good brisket when they taste it.

Once again... nothing personal, they are just not in the proper frame of mind and should make spaghetti the rest of their lives.

IF YOU READ THIS POST AND ARE OFFENDED BECAUSE YOU WOULD LEAVE IT ON --- PLEASE READ THIS DISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not read the posts as frankly, I could care less what people have to say... I mean even if they agree with me... they are wrong... so if you take offense to my saying your stupid (which I am - but not officially) then please accept my apologies and I didn't mean to say you were stupid... uh... at least to your face... I do reserve the RIGHT to PM anyone and tell them you are stupid though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesman View Post
Thanks Guys,

Trimmed some fat from the top and made a cut to find the grain later. Rubbed with S&P and Montreal. Have it in the fridge resting right now. I'm guessing 8# flat at 250 on the UDS should go about 10-12 hours. What would be your guess for time? ANd should I let it sit the fridage over night or is that to long?

Thanks from: --->