Day 14 Taste Test

Nice Video. Your facial expressions gave me the impression they are sour? Are the refrigerated?

Nice Video. Your facial expressions gave me the impression they are sour? Are the refrigerated?

Not sour but just about pickled to perfection.:wink::cool:
Them peppers are just hot enough to be good.

I'll take your word for it....

The only thing I like pickled... is pickles !!!

looks like you guys had fun with the video.

That look on your face was AWESOME!

And Matthew giggling in the background pretty much said it all.

Hahahahha I love it!!!

That reminds me of the first time I had eggs pickled in malt over here.lol Try making a batch in malt vinegar with a few onion and peppers now that's good eatin.

The smell when you first opened the jar just cracked me up, why you kept smelling it I have no idea. :lol::lol::lol:

Laughed my Farkin Arse off!!!:lol::lol::lol: And I rolled on the floor too:lol::lol::lol:
Thought about trying that too after your first post. No Farkin way now, did they smell like really bad dog farts??

That was farking hilarious!! The look on your face was priceless.

That right there was farkin funny. I laughed so much my belly hurts:lol::lol::lol:.

I'll take your word for it....

The only thing I like pickled... is pickles !!!

looks like you guys had fun with the video.

Would you try some Pickled Pigs Feet if I sent you some with a little Excalibur rub to sprinkle on them?

Better you than me! I don't care for pickled eggs although I would definitely eat them before I'd try balut !

Would you try some Pickled Pigs Feet if I sent you some with a little Excalibur rub to sprinkle on them?

Send them to Phil. He loves them.:biggrin:

Funny video. Me and the Mrs were both laughing. Sure the plate drop was an accident.:cool:

I got to go and fix a couple A/C's . When I get back I plan to have about three of them there eggs. As an experiment to check the gas build up affect.:shock::wink::biggrin:

After my comment from your original "jar" thread "So when is the opening? 24th? Show us the pron of you biting into one of those with a pepper!" I.... was wondering in you were gonna open the jar. Thanks for sharing the video and I too, LMAO!!

I eat 4 more of them things and 2 peppers for my lunch. Used my rub to sprinkle on them. Pretty good but they still need to pickle clean thru. Then they will be right for consuming.

Hahahahha I love it!!!

That reminds me of the first time I had eggs pickled in malt over here.lol Try making a batch in malt vinegar with a few onion and peppers now that's good eatin.

The smell when you first opened the jar just cracked me up, why you kept smelling it I have no idea. :lol::lol::lol:
i am making a batch in malt and white mix with japs and garlic:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil:icon_devil

You are funny! Noticed the dog didn't want anything to do with that egg.

Back