• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Apprenticeship opportunities?

Groundhog66

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I was hoping to get some feedback from the competitors out there....I would love to get into competition cooking, but I am not even close to having the knowledge required to do it on my own. So my question is, are there many teams out there who would consider taking an individual on in some capacity that would allow them to learn? I would assume it would be something like a "Go Fer" role, or similar?

PM me. I can always use a hand but I might not be competing for the rest of the year due to other commitments.

I was hoping to get some feedback from the competitors out there....I would love to get into competition cooking, but I am not even close to having the knowledge required to do it on my own. So my question is, are there many teams out there who would consider taking an individual on in some capacity that would allow them to learn? I would assume it would be something like a "Go Fer" role, or similar?

If you are willing to brave going to TJ/Baja California I could put you to work this weekend.

PM me and I'll fill you in on the deatails.

Andrew

PM me. I can always use a hand but I might not be competing for the rest of the year due to other commitments.

PM Sent

if you feel like flying to new york :)

That would be fun, not sure I can swing it in the near future though.....but I may take you up on it one day.

Let us know if you get to So Cal!

Will do :thumb:

If you are willing to brave going to TJ/Baja California I could put you to work this weekend.

PM me and I'll fill you in on the deatails.

Andrew

PM Sent

This is why the Brethren is great. Where else??? Bravo to all who offered.

Maybe DivaHerself and R&Q might take you to a comp to help and learn too. I know they are out on that coast.

This is why the Brethren is great. Where else??? Bravo to all who offered.

Maybe DivaHerself and R&Q might take you to a comp to help and learn too. I know they are out on that coast.

How great would that be :shocked:

Back