Teryaki Rib Eye, Pittsburgh Style. Pr0n.

CharredApron

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
Picked up a new Game Saver Marinate Box for my Foodsaver system yesterday at Bass Pro Shop. Had a Prime cut Ribeye in the freezer and set to defrosting that baby and dropped it in the marinate box with 1 cup of Soy Sauce, 1/2 cup pineapple nectar, 2 garlic cloves (Gilroy Grown) fresh grated ginger root, sriracha, and put her to work.

Cranked up the cooker to 725 degrees and put on some asparagus off to back of the heat and a few bits of sliced pineapple and then flung on the carnage!

Plated it up with some mac-n-cheese and some good old "Franks Red Hot Sauce" drops! (I put that s@#t on everything)

Wanna bite?

Aye thank ya fer lookin, and aye'll keep on cookin'

Ensign HT aka Jed, on the flat side and standin' by! :loco:

Bob, the Foodsaver system vacuum seals the container and holds it at negative pressure for 3 minutes, then re-starts the cycle. It takes 10 minutes according to their directions. Aye doubled that. 10 minutes per side. Flipped and began anew. It definitely was sporting the flavors. Best 20 minute Teryaki steak Aye ever had, me bucko!

Steak looks awsome and the new toy real interesting. Been thinking of one to get an asian marinate deeper into pork steaks. If it will work on 2" ribeye I'm thinking magic on a humble litte 3/4" pork steak. Thanks for posting the info.

Back