• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Hampshire - New Contest?

Wait, what? Mike, you retired???

I don't know I'd that's good or bad.:becky:

Shhhhhh.....Dont talk to him about it...he might change his mind!!!!

(of course I am nothing but joking...BBQ Comps are not the same when the welcoming friendly Mike isnt roaming and just being plain nice to everyone...its really a bit disgusting :)>) as its so hard to live up to his example of BBQ brotherhood)

little bit o wind out of my sails with that news, to be honest.

Don't worry, we still have Smokin' Hoggz, Hart Attack, Q Haven, Good Smoke, and more (along with the occasional visit from Cancer Sucks Chicago & 3Eyez) to kick our butts. :becky:

(Sorry for those I missed on people that can kick my butt, there are so many :icon_smile_tongue:)

We can't wait for this comp. It sounds like its going to be a great time. Our new cooker is arriving Tuesday, practice starts on Wednesday.

Mike, please stay retired. you are more than welcome to come hang out, please bring the beer d'jour and dessert, not your cooker.......:becky:

I didn't agree with the retirement decision until - I put up 5th chicken, 1st Ribs, 2nd Pork, 1st Brisket. And. Lakeside still beat me. :mmph:

Enjoy your retirement Mike and Kris! :wink:

Don't worry, we still have Smokin' Hoggz, Hart Attack, Q Haven, Good Smoke, and more (along with the occasional visit from Cancer Sucks Chicago & 3Eyez) to kick our butts. :becky:

(Sorry for those I missed on people that can kick my butt, there are so many :icon_smile_tongue:)

Just be happy your list is short, especially since you're on the list of teams that kick our butts.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBQ
Haven't you guys heard? It is easy to win in New England. :mrgreen:

Ya, there are only 3 Jack winners and the KCBS team of year on the list. (and...staying on topic :idea: three of these four are cooking this contest :becky:)

Back