My brisket is so good they are stealing it.

Pyle's BBQ

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Since it was a nice day yesterday, I fat the Good One going and loaded up with chicken, ribs, butts, wings and brisket. I had 5 butts and 2 briskets left on the smoker last night when I left at about 8pm last night. I get here this morning and was taking the meat off the smoker. Opened one door and all the butts were there. Opened the other door and $h!t, one of the briskets was gone. Guess I will have to make a lock for it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360871504.161726.jpg

You better get on it, once they hit you they hit you over and over and over. You might want to make sure the smoker is locked in place as well.

Whoa. That's crazy!

Did you call the cops? I would love to hear thier reaction to that claim. :-D

I think a little wireless security camera is in order too. I think I've seen them for less than $200.

Look at it this way. It will be the best BBQ they will have ever tasted and it will drive them crazy for many years to come as they eat at BBQ joint after BBQ joint trying unsuccessfully to duplicate the experience.

Since the smoker is on rubber wheels, simply chock the jack with a wood or other insulator and use a 12 volt shocker. When they touch the handle they get a shock... Very unpleasant. You should see kids touch it.

Local restaurant had the same thing happen. They had a couple briskets going in a smoker out back and when they went out to check 'em, one was gone. They ended up putting locks on it.

Since the smoker is on rubber wheels, simply chock the jack with a wood or other insulator and use a 12 volt shocker. When they touch the handle they get a shock... Very unpleasant. You should see kids touch it.

unfortunately in today's society that's a good way to get sued.

Whoa. That's crazy!

Did you call the cops? I would love to hear thier reaction to that claim. :-D

I think a little wireless security camera is in order too. I think I've seen them for less than $200.

Not to mention the local press when they check the police reports. I smell a human interest story...:becky:

And free advertising...:thumb:

Back