i'm so farkin' jealous....

chriscw81

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
of all you farkers that keep showing me all this super bowl cook Pr0n. i had to work second shift all this weekend so no BBQ for this guy :cry:

Next weekend is back to normal. friday i'm off work so i'm gonna cook a few shoulders for a gathering on saturday. sunday i think i should throw some Wangs on the kettle to make up for my absence today. in the meantime yalls BBQ posts are drivin' me insane............

chris

I think the day after the superbowl should be a national holiday! Not trying to hijack, just hoping if you had to work all weekend, maybe you at least got Monday off.

I had to work too. I was able to watch the game but i was on-call therefore Icould be called in for a STAT(right away) consult Could not make plans to cook Did order out cheese steaks and wings

I think the day after the superbowl should be a national holiday! Not trying to hijack, just hoping if you had to work all weekend, maybe you at least got Monday off.

I'm with you, it should be a holiday!

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I had to work too. I was able to watch the game but i was on-call therefore Icould be called in for a STAT(right away) consult Could not make plans to cook Did order out cheese steaks and wings

Fortunately I was able to watch the game online, as much as I could anyways. It could be worse, I could be deployed. Been there, done that. :mrgreen:

Sent from my Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back