Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin in Mesquite BBQ Challenge

Meat N Heat will be there.
Going to be hot as hell, my old man lives there it's been @ 114-118 the last week.
I think i will just put the cooker in the sun and not start a fire:-D
Hopefully we don't get SMOKED IN MESQUITE!

Good Luck and Safe Travels to all heading out to Mesquite this weekend. See you all tomorrow!

Good luck everyone!

Not just with the comp but with the weather (thunderstorms)!!

In Vegas now but on the way last night it was storming like crazy..we drove through a wash that was 2' deep and 30 yards wide..thank god we had the weight of the trailer or else we might not have made it..pics to follow..see most of you tomorrow and safe travels watch those washes!

In Vegas now but on the way last night it was storming like crazy..we drove through a wash that was 2' deep and 30 yards wide..thank god we had the weight of the trailer or else we might not have made it..pics to follow..see most of you tomorrow and safe travels watch those washes!

Wow that's crazy! Stay safe Matt!
Good luck!

We will be there by 4 pm. Save some room by the crap table.

images

It doesn't look that deep. Thrill seeker, good cooking LCQ.

Got in last night @11 glad we didn't have any water problems like others just a bit of rain around cedar city.
Hope it dosen't get much hotter.
Good luck to everyone and stay safe.

P.S.
Anyone doing Pork & Hops in my hometown of Grand Junction next weekend. If so have safe travles and we will see you there.

Best of luck to all the Brethren cooking this event. Ya'll have some huge cojones for cooking in that heat/weather......respect.

Back