2018 Texas Fall Bash Planning

OK, its on :-D I was able to reserve lakefront site #7 arriving Thursday October 25, leaving Sunday October 28.

You wouldn’t happen to have any BoomShuckaLucka style rib racks laying around that could come with you, do you...............:grin:

You wouldn’t happen to have any BoomShuckaLucka style rib racks laying around that could come with you, do you...............:grin:

Get me some measurements and I bet a couple sets could find their way out there with us :thumb:

Get me some measurements and I bet a couple sets could find their way out there with us :thumb:

As Long as you are Feeling Up to It. :thumb: I just can’t find any decent ones that aren’t expensive. Affordable ones are All too narrow n too short.

Just a heads up!
The dates for the Lake Charles event I committed to are still not finalized.
So I'm still waiting to see where I'm going!! :mrgreen: :shock:

Just saying if I drive 2200 miles. Lol Sorry already broke into the bash Cabo.

Also plan on staying at Live Oak Park and will cooks steaks Friday night for anyone who wishes to stop by. I can find a decent steak to cook in Texas right?:doh:

Also will bring some good old SC mustard base sauce and vinegar and pepper sauce to give you a taste of SC. Also some leagal shine from a local distillery.

I take my steak medium rare please!! And I like moonshine. Site #9. Look forward to it.

Last edited:
Wow......Outter Towners, Outter Staters, even Outter Countriers coming........I Best start stocking up on me Spam........

ryMgXJfl.jpg

All you guys and gals on the fence better jump off on the Belton, Tx side. This one is gonna be awesome! Don't forget to put in your steak orders for Friday night. :heh:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back