View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 03:20 PM   #153
Bigdog
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuelio
I didn't know . . . I'm sorry to you all for not keeping up.

I just found out and am at a complete loss. Scott pmd me occassionally, jsut to see how I was doing. I sent him a message on his last birthday and he told me what his family was doing for him. He was such a loving guy. Such a terrific grand dad. So helpful. He personally invited me to to one of the bashes, and that meant a lot to me. I can't type anymore.
Don't feel bad about not keeping up. We are the one's who are sorry that you heard about it this way. I too learned about it by reading post. Totally floored me.

As for your comments, you have it right on the money. He was a very caring guy and would do anything for you. Too bad that you were not able to make it to the bash. Maybe next time. It will be in Missouri for the Midwest Bash.

Nice to see you posting again.
Pitman for Andy Groneman at the All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote