• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

OPEN ME!! A Christmas Gift to the Brethren

Tish,

Not sure who all might be behind this but what a FARKIN' AWESOME THING TO DO!

I 'm a subscriptionless oldtimer, and am "grandfathered" in here, but I donate when I can.

I love WSMs, but prefer to rescue the unloved, the neglected, and the misunderstood.

Let's hope it goes to one of the new guys.

This place Rawks!

I have been subscribing and will keep on! Do not count me in though, thanks for all you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in, I renewed a week ago. I really want a photo of Gore and that small hairless animal!
NUTZ

I renewed in 2012. Count me in but if I win would it be possible to route the $s to Dan Chambers or his rehab fund? If not, OBR would be fine with me.

Thanks for doing this!

Absolutely! :hug:

count me in and thanks Tish!

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Count me in. Just paid. What a great site where people share something they love. Merry Christmas!

So are there any other newcomers here that would like to win an awesome 18" WSM and launch there BBQ careers? It's the best starter smoker money can buy! Just buy a subscription to the best BBQ website on the internet today! I guarantee you won't be sorry.

Count me in.

This forum is by far a great place to frequent. Everybody that I have seen is very friendly and helpful and in true sense of the word a community on the interwebs. I lurked for several months when I was deciding if I wanted to make some q, and then which smoker I would start with etc.

Thanks for providing a place where people can learn the passion of bbq.

Back