bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Al Czervik sent me a PM suggesting this as a special TD category. I simply could not ignore it once the seed was planted in my head.

The idea for this one is to cook a dish that Camel-Toe Elvis would like to eat.

Whether you prefer to cook for Camel-Toe Elvis in his leaner, earlier years...

CT_Elvis.jpg

...or in his later, more plump years...

AB_Elvis.jpg

...the goal is the same. Cook a meal fit for...The KING!!!

Here are the rules...

1. The dish must feature an item that you think Camel-Toe Elvis would like to eat.
2. The item must be Grilled or Smoked during the cooking process, or feature Grilled or Smoked ingredients in a prominent manner.
3. Submitted dishes must be cooked during the time beginning Friday 5/11 and ending Sunday 5/20.
4. All pics (any number) must be submitted by 6am Central Time on Monday 5/21.
5. You are allowed to make multiple entries if you wish, but only one picture per dish will be used for voting, so please specify which one you want used in each entry, otherwise I will choose and my decision will be final.
6. You are allowed to touch up your photos for clarity, or to add the dish/item to a more interesting background if you like.
7. By posting your photos, you are granting consent for your photo to be reused for other BBQ Brethren related postings or materials.
8. Any joke photos, or photos of past creations you wish to show off must have a disclaimer stating that the photo is not intended to be included in the Vote thread.
9. If you have any problems with any of the entries, believing them not to be qualified for any reason, DO NOT COMPLAIN TO ME! Instead, please use the ***VOTE*** thread and exercise your power of voting against those entries. Any complaints posted in any Throwdown thread, or directed to me via any other means will be ignored.
10. If I find an entry to have violated these simple rules, I reserve the right to disqualify that entry.
11. As at any neighborhood block party, the kids are present and part of the festivities, so please keep your posts family friendly.
12. Team entries are allowed. Please specify the team name when submitting your entry.

Now quit rubberneckin' baby, and GET COOKIN'!!!:cool:

OK Al, let's get this all out of your system and then I NEVER want to see these pictures again! OK? I'm thankful this is only running two weeks. It'll be a LONG two weeks, but at least it's not until the end of the world. :tsk:

NEVER? As in never ever? :shocked: That's a pretty tall order but I will do my best... :mrgreen: I'll need help from a couple of other farkers (they know who they are) not to prime the pump though. :tsk:

I would much rather enter this potential CT Elvis

t00134.jpg

Ah, I don't know man. We just had a whole bunch of hot dog and sausage entries in the Stadium TD. If we add here to the list of CT Elvis', everyone would just vote for their own sausage anyway. :-D

Back