• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

OFFICIAL BASH V ROLLCALL

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
We are 6 weeks out from Bash V.

Instead of weeding thru all the junk in the other rollcall attempt. Can You just leave a post here if your definately coming and also the tentatives. Just need to get an idea to start planning.

I've got tickets and will be coming in Thursday! So, you'll have some labor available for setup. :D

I will be there as well as my cooking buddy Bob. You guys met him at the midwest bash.

I am coming. MrsMista said so. Gonna try to get a redeye on Thursday night so I can get there early Friday morning.

What dates or which Thursday is it again please ?

bash v

i am there, also early to help set up. i will be flying in from 2 miles down the road from your house on my llama

Sadly, things have come up.
I need to "release my place on the floor" to someone else.
Sorry,

TIM

I'd love to go but this summer is full already. Besides, we have a MOFO Bash to tend to...

Crap!!! Just got a call from the new job. THey told me I couldn't miss a day until I pass my License test in July.

Farkity-fark-fark-fark!

Bigmista said:
Crap!!! Just got a call from the new job. THey told me I couldn't miss a day until I pass my License test in July.

Farkity-fark-fark-fark!

fly friday.

BBQchef33 said:
Bigmista said:

Farkity-fark-fark-fark!

fly friday.

No shiit

Ask NT Hole

He only been to one bash

Came noon Saturday, left 2ish Sunday.

I still bet he would say best time of his life with bbq friends

Back