Pellet Envy class in KC Nov 30 - Dec 1

KC_Bobby

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I received an email that Rod is putting on a class on Nov. 30 and Dec. 1 in KCK if he can get 20 participants.

I just sent my check - anyone else going?

Is it just Rod or will Johnny be there too? How much?

This one is just Rod. $350

I have a Backwoods, so I figure I'm closer to the high tech end then old school. My brother is going to the one with Johnny in Shannon Ill in the spring.

Rod is a great cook and fine fellow!

I am sure you will get "way more" than your money's worth.

Enjoy.

TIM

Thanks Scottie. I might fly up to that one in April. I'd drive but I don't get very far at a very fast rate in that old truck. :wink:

I used to think I drove fast in my rv... Until you blew the doors off of it...

I'll be there. We are having it at "hodedo hall" @ Kaw Valley. I was hoping to get a big turnout for us KCK folk. I've been meaning to go to one of the Trigg/Grey classes - but I've obviously on the pellet wagon these days... so I think several HoDeDos will be there.

Dang! Almost asked the wife if I could sign up and go but remembered I have the Mayor's Appreciation dinner on Friday night and Saturday is the Big XII championship game. You KU folks go ahead and go to the class. Nothing for you to see at the game anyway. :twisted:

Oh well, maybe another class will come along I can go to...

Jeff, class ends at 2:00 Saturday afternoon so I'll have plenty of time to get ready for the MU/OU kickoff. And this class means I'll be able to volunteer for the Big Creek comp.

Damn it Andy, maybe we'll finally meet.

Jeff, class ends at 2:00 Saturday afternoon so I'll have plenty of time to get ready for the MU/OU kickoff. And this class means I'll be able to volunteer for the Big Creek comp.

Damn it Andy, maybe we'll finally meet.

For those of you taking the class, see me afterwards. There is a product that Rod features in his pork process that we are working on a Plowboy's version of, hopefully at half the price. Should have the first test batch next week. See me after the class and you can be test cooks.

Not counting the GAB and Royal, we were 10 of 11 for pork calls this year. Rod knows that I attribute much of this to his class and what was learned there. You gotta take what you learn and make it your own for your pit, etc, but its a great class. Rod's the man! (But don't tell him I said that.)

We would love to be able to take this class, but other things are in the way...Thinking about taking the class in IL...Everyone that is going take alot of notes....Rod knows what he is doing.

Have fun and learn lots all you cheaters. :razz::mrgreen:
And don't worry about the Big 12 game:It will be featuring a certain team from West of the river.:wink:

Signed up for the one in April about a month ago....can't wait!

FYI...The mods have scrubbed this thread a bit to keep it on topic..

If anyone has an interest in Todd's new product, please follow up via PM.

He's down in Florida still. He's cooking in the contest this weekend down there....

Back