Brisket diners today

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
I sold some brisket dinners to raise some contest money. So do you think this might be worth $10?

brisket0330.jpg

brisketdinner0330.jpg

It is worth well over $10. That is a $15 restaurant takeout plate and I am sure yours is of much higher quality and taste.

Question is, will you be able to sell them @ $15 vs. $10? At $10 I would pull a third of the beef and increase your margin a bit.

Mista, that is good looking grub my friend! I think its well worth the $10. And it's like I tell family and friends good food isnt cheap, you want cheap and fast go to Taco Bell..

Good Eats Brotha!!! Im cooking 2 12lbs for a church retreat sunday. gonna put em in the WSM tomorrow evening and cooler em around 10am then slice em up while people wait at 1pm.. i dont get paid for mine though lol.. I would pay 10$ just to get a taste of that Bigmista Sauce!!!

Neil, got me a brisket on at home. Working tonight. Hope mine comes out half that tasty. If not might have to pull a drive thru curbside pick up.

Yep, I would pay $10.00 per plate for one of those dinners. But I noticed there was nothing green. No Vegies? how are we Cali folks supposed to live without some veggies?

Meal takeout

If it was a roadside or small BBQ cafe I'd pay $7.50

If it was a charity/benefit carry out I'd pay $57.50.

Looks like good grub :mrgreen:

Lookin Good Mista!! Looks like a $10 plate to me!!!

I'll be posting some pics of the briskets I did for yesterday's rehersal dinner shortly.... Introduced all those Michigan and Wisconson visiting family members (and future in-law types) to some Big Mista flavor! My brisket got rave reviews. Pics coming soon. Good lookin Plate Mista

Just make sure Uncle Sauly buys me one next time!
He says it rocked!

I'll make sure you are on the list. I will probably do it again during the second week of May.

I'd pay $10 for it.

BTW, How/where are you selling your good looking grub?

I work for a bank so I just put out a flyer on my floor in the bldg. I also email a flyer to branches around my house where I know people. I also sold a few here in my apt. bldg. Ended up with 31 orders.

Yep, I would pay $10.00 per plate for one of those dinners. But I noticed there was nothing green. No Vegies? how are we Cali folks supposed to live without some veggies?

Hey! I give the people what they want. Besides, dinners aren't always hot after a ride to deliver them. If I don't put any type of salad in them, it's more convenient for them to heat up the plate. Nothing to take off.

If it was a roadside or small BBQ cafe I'd pay $7.50

If it was a charity/benefit carry out I'd pay $57.50.

Looks like good grub :mrgreen:

Does the Bigmista/Four Q competition fund count as a benefit?

BTW...Love the multiple quote thing.

Lookin Good Mista!! Looks like a $10 plate to me!!!

I'll be posting some pics of the briskets I did for yesterday's rehersal dinner shortly.... Introduced all those Michigan and Wisconson visiting family members (and future in-law types) to some Big Mista flavor! My brisket got rave reviews. Pics coming soon. Good lookin Plate Mista

Can't wait to see the pics!

Mista, do you take PayPal and have a UPS plane? :shock: :grin:

$15 will probably be the rib dinner

Why charge more for ribs than Brisket? I think of Brisket of being a more intense cook, where Brisket just takes longer? Just wondering, because I have done the same thing, and raised the price for ribs with no complaints. By the way, good food is good food, up the prices.

I've tasted your brisket and I know it is worth the price and more.

Back