Good BBQ joints in South Carolina?

Meat Meets Meat

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I'm visiting family in the Greenwood area and I'm looking for a good place to grab some good Carolina Q. We won't have much of a chance to travel around so it would probably have to be in Greenwood or Anderson areas. Any thoughts Brethren?

Thanks!

This my area, and unfortunately, the only one that I can recommend is Bare Bonz BBQ at 408 N Emerald Rd. He is a competition cook but I don't know how he does it at the restuarant. I have never eaten there. Sorry, I wish I could help but we are hurting for a good BBQ joint. I know them and the head cook at the restaurant is a friend. Every one that I talk to says that it is great.

Little Pigs BBQ on Montague Ave is commercial food with lots of other stuff. Some people really like this.

pm me if you have any questions and let me know when you are here.

This my area, and unfortunately, the only one that I can recommend is Bare Bonz BBQ at 408 N Emerald Rd. He is a competition cook but I don't know how he does it at the restuarant. I have never eaten there. Sorry, I wish I could help but we are hurting for a good BBQ joint. I know them and the head cook at the restaurant is a friend. Every one that I talk to says that it is great.

Little Pigs BBQ on Montague Ave is commercial food with lots of other stuff. Some people really like this.

pm me if you have any questions and let me know when you are here.

Thanks for the tip. We went to Little Pigs last time we visited; it was ok. It was my first taste of hash.

Maybe we'll check out Bare Bonz!

Henry's Smokehouse and Bucky's in Greenville
Pompous Pig in Anderson
Smokin Pig in Clemson

Back