BBQ Brethren "Sandwich" Throwdown!!!

Yes, you can enter the same dish you cooked in more than one currently running throwdowns, provided it meets the requirements of each TD. For example, (and this is only one possibility)you could enter the shish kabob TD with some lamb skewers, and enter the sandwich TD with the same lamb skewers, but the meat would be served in a pita or bread for the sandwich TD. In other words, you may need to use a different entry photo from the same cook.
Hope that helps...

Oooooo, shish kabob tacos. Thanks for the idea, Moose. :thumb:

CD

Yes, you can enter the same dish you cooked in more than one currently running throwdowns, provided it meets the requirements of each TD. For example, (and this is only one possibility)you could enter the shish kabob TD with some lamb skewers, and enter the sandwich TD with the same lamb skewers, but the meat would be served in a pita or bread for the sandwich TD. In other words, you may need to use a different entry photo from the same cook.
Hope that helps...

Great info Moose. I did not know that. Thanks.

I believe a certain someone who shall remain nameless (You know who you are :mmph:) entered 4 running TD's at once with the same entry. But that's all behind us now, right?

:becky:

Ummm...

That's FIVE different contests at once, provided you count the "Never Ending Pork Chop" contest!:nod:

...and this feat was performed on FOUR separate occasions.:bow:

It was awe inspiring, certainly. The downside is that now all I can come up with are farking corn dogs. Burn out's a real farking beeotch.

Or was it five times doing four entries at once?

Fark!:confused:

Do you have any clue how hard it will be to go back and find out?:der:

Ummm...

That's FIVE different contests at once, provided you count the "Never Ending Pork Chop" contest!:nod:

...and this feat was performed on FOUR separate occasions.:bow:

It was awe inspiring, certainly. The downside is that now all I can come up with are farking corn dogs. Burn out's a real farking beeotch.

I don't care what anyone says, Hair BigaByte. You are indeed a legend. :hail:

A LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND!

:butt:

^^^Moose, I think he enjoys toying. Er' I mean with the lesser folks.

Hmmm...

:heh::twisted::heh:

Then again, maybe I'm farking serious!:mad:

Yeah, that's right all you farkin' noobs out there, maybe you should enter a farking Throw down or something? For cripes sake, you made dinner on the smoker or grill, right? Is it really going to kill you to take some pics and enter? What's the worst that could happen? Huh?

NOTHING!!!

You still get to eat your farking dinner. You might even win. Or even better you might not get any votes at all and get to join the exclusive Zero Club!:thumb: Or you just get to have fun watching, posting and cooking. But at least you entered!

So come on all you virgins! Let's see what you got!:cool:

Hmmm...

:heh::twisted::heh:

Then again, maybe I'm farking serious!:mad:

Yeah, that's right all you farkin' noobs out there, maybe you should enter a farking Throw down or something? For cripes sake, you made dinner on the smoker or grill, right? Is it really going to kill you to take some pics and enter? What's the worst that could happen? Huh?

NOTHING!!!

You still get to eat your farking dinner. You might even win. Or even better you might not get any votes at all and get to join the exclusive Zero Club!:thumb: Or you just get to have fun watching, posting and cooking. But at least you entered!

So come on all you virgins! Let's see what you got!:cool:

Point made. :caked:

I shall make a grand announcement tomorrow announcing the taco..no was it corndog... I mean Farkin' Sandwich TD in Qtalk just like we used to do in the days of old so we can recruit some new TD victims...er, I mean TD participants!

:clap2:

I shall make a grand announcement tomorrow announcing the taco..no was it corndog... I mean Farkin' Sandwich TD in Qtalk just like we used to do in the days of old so we can recruit some new TD victims...er, I mean TD participants!

:clap2:

Err...

Ummm...

Good!:clap:

We need more announcements!:cool:

That was an excellent format Moose. When I get the Noob & Lesser BBQ Folk TD posted, you should make a post with that same format. The idea is to SPAM people into submission.:heh:

...and NO...that does NOT mean this is the SPAM Sub Sammich Throwdown.

My First Zero

Was a sammich...

picture.php

C'mooooooooon number 8!!!:becky:

I actually might submit a Carolina with candied roasted pepper slaw.... Hmmm

Back