Now that's about as warm and fuzzy as you can get.

Nope, you stand corrected :twisted:

DSC01913.jpg

Country is telling Brian a story:biggrin:

What a good story it was. It went something like this. There was a blue bottle of Vodka and Brian K, (That is about all I remember before I fell asleep). No more back pain that night.

It needs to be added that that picture was taken around my 43rd hour of being awake, after a full contest and PC, about 3 or 4 32oz Capt and Juice, two vicodin, and perhaps something to wash it all down...WHY THE FARK IS BRIAN THE ONE SLEEPING?!?!?! Because he's my little beyotch!

It needs to be added that that picture was taken around my 43rd hour of being awake, after a full contest and PC, about 3 or 4 32oz Capt and Juice, two vicodin, and perhaps something to wash it all down...WHY THE FARK IS BRIAN THE ONE SLEEPING?!?!?! Because he's my little beyotch!

I really wasn't sleeping. I was resting my eyes.

Speaking of pictures with eyes closed...coincidence this picture was taken on 4/20??? I think not!

Attachments

• IMG_3436.jpg
    IMG_3436.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 41
OK guys we need an actual head count for those planning to come. Dates again are May 9-11. If you are coming please cut and paste then add your name. Put date planning on coming and if staying the night.

Norcoredneck (Pat) 9-11 staying.

Norcoredneck (Pat) 9-11 staying.
Big Blanks, I mean Country (Brian) 9-10 or morning of 11
BBS and Pepper, 9-11 staying
Brian K 9-11 (staying) (doesn't follow instructions well)
Bigmista 9-11 (staying) Coming early to help out!

Back