Pulled pork survey

If you've been on the Internet for over 45 minutes and haven't figured out that you need a throwaway email address just for such things as this, maybe the Internet isn't for you. :tongue:

If you've been on the Internet for over 45 minutes and haven't figured out that you need a throwaway email address just for such things as this, maybe the Internet isn't for you. :tongue:

I'm well aware of that and certainly have one. That does not mean everyone does. The 'I was going to email the results' does not wash with me because OP could just post them here.

I'm well aware of that and certainly have one. That does not mean everyone does. The 'I was going to email the results' does not wash with me because OP could just post them here.

Then I obviously wasn't talking to you.

Thanks! You too.

My bride has spent quite a bit of time down your way at the Dot Foods retreat.

She sells to them. Professional cleaning chemicals, etc. Says the lodge there is really nice.

Live version now available

Hello,

please take few minutes and answer the survey on pulled pork. It has questions on all aspects of the process, from meat preparation to serving. I think it will be great to see how different paths people choose and whether there is at least single step where majority agrees on the approach. I also hope that the results will help BBQ beginners to choose path that works and is practiced in their region.

Survey link: https://goo.gl/forms/tgSdwgsSIEUtWOm32

Time to fill-out the survey is between 5 and 10 minutes. No email/personal information is collected.

The results of the survey (data and summary) will be publicly shared. The summary itself will be sliced at least by different regions/state (subject to number of responses).

I appreciate if you share the link with other BBQ friends.

I would like to thank everyone who helped with the survey design (see this original thread if interested.

Thank you.

She sells to them. Professional cleaning chemicals, etc. Says the lodge there is really nice.

Next time she's around let me know and lunch is on me. I've made some fun deliveries in Cincinnati in the past.

Back