• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Name my Smoked Salmon Dressing

buccaneer

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Recipe
3 Tbs creme fraiche
3tsp good Dijon Mustard-to taste
1Tbs crushed and chopped capers
1 finely diced dill pickle-small to medium
Herb of choice chopped fine-Tarragon or Dill-we like tarragon but herbs need to be fresh
teaspoon fresh lemon juice
S& ground black P
Whisk together
I spread it over toasted rye bread, layer smoked salmon and I am done.
TFO likes arugula too.

No message.Good Luck! IF ,and I MEAN IF,it can make Salmon palatable,I would call it gold!!!! I rank Salmon,rosemary(the herb) and cilantro(the herb) as THE MOST Offensive-able tastes on this Earth.Some say I am different,the others just call me weird.Yes,Mountain Oysters and Chittlins are delectable.So there ya go.:)

No message.Good Luck! IF ,and I MEAN IF,it can make Salmon palatable,I would call it gold!!!! I rank Salmon,rosemary(the herb) and cilantro(the herb) as THE MOST Offensive-able tastes on this Earth.Some say I am different,the others just call me weird.Yes,Mountain Oysters and Chittlins are delectable.So there ya go.:)
Thanks for posting Hoss, even if you aren't there on the taste range yet.
I love all you mentioned except chittlins, which I assume are kids.:shocked:
I've never eaten a child but I have had plane flights and encounters with other peoples kids that I would happily murder!!:mad2:

Thanks bro.
I knew they weren't children but went for the joke anyway...

I love piggie intestines, especially Chinese style!

Me too!

Dat would be chillen,not chitlins.Some chillen need ,naw,de chillens parents,need ,you know what.Cause dey ain't parents,just chillen producers.:tape: _ Anyway,boiled,with vinegar,hot sause(tabasco) and cheap saltine crackers!!! Chitlins R ....#living!!!

Thanks for posting Hoss, even if you aren't there on the taste range yet.
I love all you mentioned except chittlins, which I assume are kids.:shocked:
I've never eaten a child but I have had plane flights and encounters with other peoples kids that I would happily murder!!:mad2:

:laugh: I grew up on catfish and crappie,hard to go all Fancy fishy after ample supplies of them.Yours looks very good considering what it is.I just could never cultivate a taste for them.My Mom could make salmon croquettes that were great,out of a can!Go figure,I make em and they are SOOOO not the same!:mad:

Well, TFO said "those guys can cook but they suck at coming up with names for things!" :laugh:

Back