Never get tired of a good rib-eye...

MossyMO

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
The rib-eyes right before they got seasoned with Tatonka Dust.

-----

Just a hook'n with the E-Z Hooks the rib-eye steaks are about to get a couple hours of cold pecan smoke from a 6" tube before firing up the grill.

-----

Searing the rib-eyes on GrillGrates.

-----

Hook'n the shrimp.

-----

Tatonka Dusted rib-eye, grilled garlic toast and shrimp that were seasoned with Seafood Splash and minced garlic.

-----

MMmmm so good...

Thanks for looking!

Man that looks amazing! I'm gonna have to only get on here before dinner now I'm hungry again...

Just read about the hook. Never heard of it. Worth it?

I am really liking the hook, they don't disturb the rub like a spatula or tongs do and when you get the hang of using it with chicken you don't loose sticking skin to the grill grate like you do with a spatula or tongs... they do really work great! We do also sell them now on our website if you are interested.

Good job Mossy! Thanks for reminding me, i have ribeyes i need to use up.

Looks great! :hungry: We had ribeyes and shrimp as well for dinner (along with roasted spuds, roasted sprouts and steamed green beans.)

Okay, what is this hook thing? Spit it out. :whip: I've seen some hooks, but why not just use tongs?

Okay, what is this hook thing? Spit it out. :whip: I've seen some hooks, but why not just use tongs?

I am really liking the hook, they don't disturb the rub like a spatula or tongs do and when you get the hang of using it with chicken you don't loose sticking skin to the grill grate like you do with a spatula or tongs... they do really work great! We do also sell them now on our website if you are interested.

Hook? "We do also sell them now on our website if you are interested" I call mine a gaff!

I've got a set of hooks and like them as well. I use them for ribs, whole chicken and chicken parts, as well as some other whole muscle cooks. They are a nice tool to have.

Great lookin cook! I'm doing ribeyes tomorrow as well for my wifes Bday and mite have to add some shrimp to the menu.

Back