Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Queen City Barbeque Cookoff, June 21-22 Clarksville TN

sitnfat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I only know of a handful going to this any y'all signed up to go? Always a great time with every team getting a wounded warrior. I think its full so there must be a lot of teams coming in that don't normally compete in the area

Just sent our entry in yesterday...looking forward to it!

Talked to Ricky today and they have room for about 10 more teams.

Will be judging this one on the way to Illinois to visit family. Catching another event in Effingham, IL on the way back too!

I'm hoping they have a few more spots left. I emailed this morning to see if they did. We have to miss out on Tryon this weekend so wanted to get one more June comp in.

We are now entered. Got a hold of Ricky (super nice guy) and they had a few spots left. Looking forward to the event. We thought about doing it last year, but ended up being out of town. See you all there.

had a great time as one of the wounded warriors here. Especially grateful for whoever turned in a doughnut burger at the anything but.

Great event. We were bummed we didn't get a warrior though!

Can anyone post results as they aren't available on the KCBS site?

had a great time as one of the wounded warriors here. Especially grateful for whoever turned in a doughnut burger at the anything but.

That was us :becky:. The "Luther Burger" can be a pretty popular anything but turn in. We aren't the first team to do it. They are yummy. Glad you all got to try our food!

Back